пятница, 17 ноября 2017 г.

Winter hello | Card

Hello there, crafty friends!
I'm glad to be here to share with you my winter card using absolutely cute image by Mo's digital pencil called Season's Greetings 2016. Just look at these characters!


I colored the image with alcohol Chaneleon pens( it took me about an hour). For the background I used Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress ink. Very simple and I really love this card. 


As for coloring it takes me less time than before, practice makes sense, the most time consuming part fot me - to assemble the card. Even though it may look sinple I spend hours to come to the final design, strange thing :)


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 комментария:

  1. Класснючая!!! Такая милая открытка.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. WOW! I adore this image and your colouring breathes life into it beautifully! The investment of time to create is certainly worthwhile: this is a work of art...so detailed, so rich with colour, so incredibly darling! Yet again, your flair for adding 'little' touches adds to the impact - her rosy cheeks, the 'dimples' on the seal's fur, the snowflake framing. Truly outstanding! Whoever receives this will be ecstatic!
    Hugs~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить